Search This Blog

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Epic Random Dream House Contest

 If I could live anywhere in the world then I would probably like to live in a Hawaii mansion made entirely of magic blue and red oreos. Yes it's childish but what the heck! Tell me that living in an oreo mansion wouldn't be just a little cool?

 The oreos of course, would be magical ones that wouldn't melt or go stale and would constantly replenish themselves. They would be red and blue, on account of those being my fave colors. Only the walls would be made of oreos though. All the furniture and stuff would be normal. I would have a beautiful view of the beach and the ocean, and I would have a giant outdoor pool and hot tub. The water in the pool would be light transparent teal.

Flooring would be cherry hardwood and the ceilings would be high but not to high and white.

If you could live anywhere in anything made of whatever you wanted, where and what would it be?

What is your uniquely weird dream house?

Post the description in the coomments, to enter the Epic Random Dream House Contest.

:):):):)

- LENA <3<3<3

No comments:

Post a Comment