Search This Blog

Friday, January 18, 2013

19 of my fave Inspirational Quotes

"Life is like walking, you take one step at a time"  -Taylor Swift

"You only live once but if you do it right, once is enough"  -Unknown

"Life is like riding a bicycle, to keep your balance, you have to keep moving"  -Albert Einstein

"People who are crazy enough to think that they can change the world are the ones who do"
-Unknown

"You are never to oold to set a new  goal or dream a new dream"  -C.S. Lewis

"I know that you're hurting know, and nothing will fix that quick. But I promise that in a few years you'll look back at this moment and be ashamed that you let someone who cares for you so little hurt you so bad." -Unknown

"You can never cross the ocean unless you have the courage to lose sight of the shore."  -Unknown

"Do not give up. The beginning is always the hardest." -Unknown

"When someone comes into your life, God sent them for a reason. Either for you to learn from or for you to be with until the end." -Unknown

"You will meet 2 kinds of people in life: ones who build you up and ones who break you down. But in the end, you'll thank them both."  -Unknown

"Everybody is a genius, but if you judge a fish on it's abitlity to climb a tree, it will live it's life believing it is stupid."  -Albert Einstein

"Don't mix up my personality and my attitude because my personality is ME and my attitude depends on YOU."  -Unknown

"The reason we struggle with insecurity is because we compare our behind-the-scenes with everybodies highlight reel."  -Curiano

"Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't."  -Jerry Rice

"I am thankful for the difficult people in my life. They have shown me exactly who I don't want to be."  -Unknown

"Real men don't  date the most beautiful girl in the world, they date the girl who makes their world the most beautiful."  -Unknown

"Be the change you want to see in the world."  -Ghandi

"I am who I am today because of the choices I made yesterday."  -Eleanor Roosevelt

"Sometimes me think, 'What is friend?' and then me say 'Friend is someone to share last cookie with."  -Cookie Monster

No comments:

Post a Comment