Search This Blog

Friday, January 4, 2013

Confronting Your Crush

Ok so people often say to me "Hey, I like this guy/girl do u think I should tell them?"

Here's my response:

Yes!

I think that if you really like someone, you should tell them. Yolo, right? I know that saying is over used but in cases like this it's so true! If you tell them, and they like you back then that's awesome and you can live happily ever after! If they say no then of course you'll be upset and it might be awkward for a bit but it won't be long till everything is normal again. In other words, if he doesn't like you then whatever, it's his loss! Just shake it off and keep living life.


Be bold. Just go right up and say "hey I like you and I wanted to know if you like me back." He might be a little shocked at first, if he likes you back then he'll be a little awkward but if he says yes then the next step is "do you wanna go out for lunch sometime?" if he doesn't like you then just say ok and walk away.
Do it over text it you feel more comfortable that way but in person Is better.

Be confident. A guy can tell how confident you feel. Read my blog about how to be super confident to find tips on how to look and feel confident!

Dont act nervous. If you play with the edge of your shirt of constantly fix your hair while you're talking, he'll know you're nervous and it might make him feel awkward.

Face facts. If he doesn't like you, he'll tell you. It's sad but wounds heal. You should probably just go hang out woth some friends, do something fun, and resist the urge to eat a bucket of ice cream or a whole jar of nutella.

Remember. People always have the doubt of "what if they don't like me back?" well, think of this. What if they do like you back? What if he likes you and you like him but you guys don't know, and you're both worried that the other doesn't like you which would equal neither of you telling the other. So when you guys could both be dating the girl/guy you like, instead you're both sitting by the tv wondering if they like you back.

I hope this helped!
Good luck!

Sincerely,
Lena

No comments:

Post a Comment